Volunteer at Jubilee!
There's a place for anyone and everyone to make a difference at Jubilee Park!
Whether you volunteer to rock a baby, read a book, or review our by-laws, your expertise and energy are welcome and needed. Jubilee Park is grateful to work with so many amazing volunteers who dedicate their time and passion to improve lives and strengthen our community. You can be a catalyst for community revitalization through Jubilee!
Check out a few of our top opportunities below, click here to view a full list of options, or contact email@example.com to talk with us about how to best use your skills. Ready to sign up? Click below to get started.
Assist children with homework and enrichment activities while building a relationship to help them learn and grow. Your time and attention make a world of difference in helping them love to learn!
Tutors are trained and paired with students K-8th grade to meet one-on-one or in small groups to work on reading and math skills. Jubilee asks that you commit to one hour a week for 6 weeks.
Monday through Thursday 3-6 p.m.
Senior Citizen Brigade
Be the highlight of someone's week! Help prepare and serve nutritious meals, plan fun activities, and socialize with Jubilee Park senior citizens.
For many of our seniors, these lunches are their only source of enrichment from week to week. From bingo to painting, you're sure to enjoy the range of activities and personalities in this group!
Wednesdays & Fridays 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Join the team! Become a sports coach or assistant coach to help neighborhood children learn healthy lifestyles, character development, and teamwork skills through soccer and basketball.
Supplies, equipment, and assistance are provided through Jubilee and the YMCA, and parents are eager to help. No experience required-- ready, set, go!
Monday through Thursday 6:30-8 p.m.
Games on Saturdays 10-11:30 a.m.
Other Ways to Help
- Check out our ongoing and one-time volunteer opportunities-- we will do our best to fit your interests and schedule!
- Sign up for Jubilee Young Leaders, a group for young professionals interested in community revitalization, urban renewal, and improving the lives of Dallas families.
- Join a Jubilee Park Task Force-- volunteer leaders meet monthly to help guide Jubilee programs. Topics include Safety, Health, Education, Sports, Housing, Engagement, & Community Outreach.
- Gather a group of friends, family, or co-workers to sponsor an event with supplies, set-up, and volunteer staffing!
- Organize a drive for Jubilee Park residents-- ideas include baby items, educational toys/games, books, hygiene items, school supplies, winter clothing, garden supplies, or household cleaning supplies.
Questions? We'd love to talk to you. Contact Jubilee Park for more information!