What to Give
Joining the Jubilee Legacy Society
When you build your legacy through The Jubilee Legacy Society, you honor your life's accomplishments while helping others to build a better life of their own. There are many, many ways to do this, each with specific benefits.
Below are just a few examples. Please feel free to contact Jubilee with any questions, and remember to discuss any decisions about your estate plan with a certified professional.
Types of Gifts
- Bequests by Will, Endowments, & Gifts of Cash
- A specific amount of money or percentage of your estate can be left to Jubilee Park.
- A bank account can be bequeathed to Jubilee Park as designated to your financial institution.
- Securities, Assets & Real Estate:
- Property, homes, vehicles, and land
- Retirement assets, such as an IRA, 401k, 403b, pension, or other tax-deferred plan
- Appreciated stock or bonds
- Annuities, Foundations & Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities through your legacy fund
- Distributions from a donor-advised fund
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Life Insurance Benefits
- You may designate Jubilee Park as a whole or partial beneficiary of your current life insurance policy/policies.
- A life insurance policy no longer in use can be donated in its entirety to Jubilee Park.